• Gruß
    Tobi

• ohhh ne oder

tENs'
    • Themenstarter

Oh doch

vor allem:

Zitat:

I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking...

DAS Verkausargument schlechthin: Zitat:

a car with a sunroof looks EXTREMELY good!

Aber das beste sind doch die Fragen, die Amis sind so hohl und checken nicht dass es nicht echt ist..

So habe das mal zusammengetragen nachdem ich den lachkrampf beenden konnte!
    das ist ja mal zu geil! Its just a sticker......
    wie blöde die sind. "Was für einen Motor brauche Ich dafür!?!?" "Muss ich das mit meiner Versicherung abklären und wird mein Auto deshalb unstabil"

Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make it look like my car was a T top..I think you should sell that as a seperate product as well....and if you do, give me a free one for the idea. Tom Umasstom@yahoo.com Aug-17-07

A: Thanks!

Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends? Aug-17-07

A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and can´t afford or don´t have the permission to make a hole to their/parent´s car.

Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. Aug-17-07

A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want. Thank you

Q: What kind of tool would I use for cutting the whole? will it leak? Aug-17-07

A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car, and you can´t see through it. You don´t make any modifications to your car.

Q: So what type of motor does it take and how do i go by wiring it all up and locating the switch? Aug-17-07

A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car, and you can´t see through it. You don´t make any modifications to your car.

Q: How much would it cost for a shop to do the install on this sunroof on a 1994 Subaru Legacy L? Aug-17-07

A: This is only a sunroof sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof. You can install it yourself, you don´t need to make holes in your car and you will not be able to see through it.

Q: Will I have to declare the addition of this modification to my insurance company and will it compromise the structural integrity of my car? Aug-17-07

A: It doesn´t compromise the structural integrity of your car because it´s just a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof.

gelöschtes Mitglied

Hi Leute

Ist ja geil
      Ob das irgend wer kauft ?

MFG The#Polo

siehste doch, die sagen doch alle das das ne super idee ist und das beste seit langem bei ebay...............
      hrhrhhrhrhrhrh

habe mir gerade die bewerungen angeguckt

Positive feedback rating Great seller, quick shipment, overall great seller
      xthexusedxone ( 34 [Feedback score is 10 to 49

• )
      Sep-28-07 01:46
      Sunroofs (#260161859323) US $51.00

51$ für den scheiss geben die amis aus

• hi,
      is net tolle sache
      ist und bleibt aber auch dicht
      lg thorsten

Antworten erstellen