vw teilemarkt

Wegfahrsperre? Lesespule?

ressurex
  • Themenstarter

Hi.

I hope you dont mind me writing in english, since my german is a bit rusty, im from denmark.

I have trouble starting my car sometimes, its a periodic error, that flashes the yellow key symbol, and the car cannot start. I have tried using both keys also.

I just spent 200 euro on a change of the lesespule, since my auto mechanic told me that was the problem.

But this didn't cure the problem. And therefore he think that the kombi instrument should be replaced, this means 500 euros.

now fore the question.

Is it not possible to measure/diagnose whether it is the lesespule OR the kombi instrument (wegfahrsperre) that seems to be the problem ? and not only read an lesespule-error, that could be may things.

And can the wires from the lesespule to the kombi instrument, be somewhat defect, so that the signal from the lesespule is becoming corrupt periodically ?

gelöschtes Mitglied

Hey!

Firstly I recommend to read out the Error Memory..
    (The german word is "Fehlerspeicher")
    If you're lucky, it would give you an advise for your problem.

greetings
    Tristan

ressurex
    • Themenstarter

hi.

Yes, the mechanic has read the error, and it says as follows.

Schlüssel

Signal zu klein

sporadischer Fehler

by this, I cannot understand that the solution is to "shoot in blind" sort of speaking, by exchangeing part 1-2-3, until the error is fixed.

This is a very expensive solution. So why isnt it possible to read/measure/diagnostic which part it is ? and the fix it.

I was not the lesespule!, since I just had it replaced.

could it be the wires ?

Hey

Im sure i can help you!

First u must crack up your key and take the Transponder (its a little Thing in your Key) then you take this and put (with Tesa) on the Lesespule (reader) in your Car.
    (Its a bit under there where u insert the key; i dunno the word) then it must work!
    I have done this before!

ressurex
    • Themenstarter

hey.

I actually also thought about gluing the transponder/ RF-chip to the lesespule permanently.

But this is still not the solution I was looking fore.

Oh. well. I think I will tell them to replace the wires between the lesespule and the kombi.

if not, I will drive to flensburg to save some money..

Yes it should be a "momentarly solution" not the final solution!

Can i ask you what cost a liter vegetable oil in denmark?

ressurex
    • Themenstarter

its not cheaper than germany, trust me.

we have 25% MwSt, and gasolin prizes are more expensive here.

but it depends off course of the product name also.

okay when i can help you anyway send me a message!

ressurex
    • Themenstarter

ok, thz.

polotreff.de
    #10 - 05.08.2009vw polo 9n1 crack wegfahrsperre polo 6r problems 9n1 polo 9 n sporadischer fehler wegfahrsperre vw polo 9n3 change tacho polo 9n3 change tacho polo 6n1 key chip lesespule polo 9n hack wegfahrsperre vw polo 9n1 lesespule 9n wegfahrsperre hi-fi- polo 9n1 oil change 9n1 polo errors lesespule english polo 9n1 change polo 9n lesespule für wegfahrsperre volkswagen polo 9n3 didn't start polo 9n transponder polo 9n probleme wegfahrsperre
    Antworten erstellen