good comfort...
no hight adjustable (no gewindefahwerk)

i have look about

what do u think about

FK
TA-technics
TC-tuning
ATP

i know that low cost means low quality... but for the moment i cannot spend 500/700 euro for koni or bilstein

Most People Here say that Ta and fk are rubbish

In my polo is a 40/30 from DTS and i Love it

Why not wait till you have the money for a better suspension set?
If you buy a cheap one you will buy twice and in the end you lost more money. Many people say that the cheap ones are really bad in quality and comfort.

I would suggest: save you money for a better one, Weitec and Ap for example should be ok and are cheaper than bilstein.

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

i know it... but the budget is 200 euro... maybe if the quality is real to low... going with some difficult to 300 but not over...

looking around ebay i have seen

from 100 to 200 euro
FK
TC-tech
TA-Technix
GT cup line

from 200 to 300 euro
Vogtland
Lowtec
JMS
FK wint rebound adjustment on rear

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

becouse my shocks have been going out of services... i have to change them

and about vogtland? what do u think?

I don`t know, I haven`t heard much about it. Maybe you can find something in the search of this site, I don`t know how good your german is

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

google translator help me, but.... sometimes i can understand better whitout it...

Ok, I understand what you mean
As far as I can see it should be ok... but it`s no guarantee that it`s not too hard, soft or whatever Everyone has his own opinion, but that`s the problem with every suspension set

Whats about driving only with springs?

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

and what do u think about a set of street spring like eibach prokit -30mm with something like bilstein b4/monroe reflex/kyb ultrasr or GAS-A-JUST?

Oh na english ist worst, but I try it. I know the combination. I think the driving in the combination is comfortable and sportlike. For an daily driver its in na eyes the best you can do, but everyone thinks different. In my eyes eibach springs and bilstein b4 is both very good and good in combination. How i drive fk springs in combination with ta and it is horrible.

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

and AP spirngs what do u think?

AP should be good, too.
The eibach pro kit with the bilstein would be really good, bilstein b4 gas damper are made to replace the original oil damper (this is the "official" description about the b4 from bilstein at their homepage).

NatZanb
  • Themenstarter

bilstein b4 vs kyb gas-a-just vs monroe reflex?

what about these H&R springs (with appropriate shock absorbers)?
[Dieser Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar

• All of your posted shock absorbers work well, but in my opinion the bilstein absorbers are the best. But there should be no problem using a pair of the other ones.

• Antworten erstellen