vw teilemarkt

What do you think..?

gelöschtes Mitglied
  • Themenstarter

Hi all..

I'm new here, and have just uploaded some pictures of my own Polo 6N 95'..

Will you please say what you think of it, and maybe give your opinion in points in a scale from 1-10 with your own comments..

Thanks in advance Killer-Koch

Ps. I'm working on some new pictures, because you can't see all the details like, the VW logo in the sideskirts, this picture is temporary, this was before it all turned black..

CIMG0068.JPG
CIMG0068.JPG

gelöschtes Mitglied

*lach*

Ich versteh kein wort...

gelöschtes Mitglied
    • Themenstarter

hehe sorry.. i'm about to translate it into german.. 2sek

gelöschtes Mitglied
    • Themenstarter

In german.. I think.. heh

Hallo alle..

Ich bin hier neu und habe gerade einige Abbildungen meines eigenen Polo 6N 95'. gehochladen.

Wille sagen Sie bitte, was Sie an es denken, und geben möglicherweise Ihr Urteil in den Punkten in einer Skala von 1-10 mit Ihren eigenen Anmerkungen ab.

Dank im voraus Killer-Koch

Ps.. Ich arbeite auf einigen neuen Abbildungen, weil Sie nicht alle Details wie sehen können, das VW Firmenzeichen in den sideskirts, diese Abbildung bin temporär, dieses war vor ihm alles gedrehte Schwarze.

CIMG0068.JPG
    CIMG0068.JPG

gelöschtes Mitglied
    • Themenstarter

I hope it's translated right.. thanks

gelöschtes Mitglied

Hi,

I like your Polo Style.. particularly the front, the rear lights hmm okay - great but not more (scheisse ist mein Englisch schlecht )

Is anything Styled inside? make photos

front 8Points cause of the AngelEyes, "bad view" and the Spoiler
      rear: 7 Points, cause i don't like the rear lights =) but Spoiler and "polo" cleard, okay, nice
      Side: 8 Points, cause Side-Spoiler(can't see detailed) and the mirrors =)

Okay so long, all in one 8 Points, great work more points that i would give me

(I hope my English is not sooo bad ^^)

gelöschtes Mitglied

Ich geb keine Punkte, ich sag nur "sehr schön dezent"! Fein gemacht.

Greetz Micha

gelöschtes Mitglied

Ich hab die Übersetung mal über abrbeitet

Hallo alle..

Ich bin neu hier und habe gerade einige Bilder von meinem Polo 6N 95'. hochgeladen.

Bitte sagen Sie mir, was Sie denken, und geben mir Punkten in einer Skala von 1-10 mit Kommentaren.

Dank im voraus Killer-Koch

Ps.. Ich mache gerade neue Bilder, weil Sie nicht alle Details zeigen, zb das VW zeichen in den "sideskirts" (Raik: Seitenspoilern, wie heissen die denn?), Diese Bilder sind nur übergangsweise, dieses war vor ihm alles gedrehte Schwarze. (kA)

gelöschtes Mitglied
          • Themenstarter

i understand your english.. heh.. no problem..

And thanks for your comments

And no, nothing is styled inside yet, only other doorpanels, you know, with room to 6" speakers..

But i am thinking alot of leather all around in the cabin, but it all costs you know, and it costs alot.. heh

Hope you understand..

And thanks for your comment, I'm working on some new pictures..

gelöschtes Mitglied
          • Themenstarter

heh okay.. thanks..

and thanks for the translation.. i'm not that good to german..

gelöschtes Mitglied

hi,
            in a scale from 1-10 i would say your car woulkd get a 7. Because i don't like the mirror design and i think you should "enlarge" (make in longer, you know?) your hood instead of just taping "eyebrows" on your angel eyes. But anything else is well done and not to extreme.
            I hope you know what i mean hey my english lessons at school ended 4 months ago^^ Greets André

gelöschtes Mitglied

hmm...I don't understand everything, but at least I can get it from the context

gelöschtes Mitglied
              • Themenstarter

okay i know what you mean.. and i really want to do that, Böse blik, isn't that what its called.. but it costs, and i waiting until i have room for spareparts, then i will get another hood and make it on that one..

gelöschtes Mitglied

radin' is no Problem ^^

leather yeah.. i have bourght so mutch for my trunk .. i can use it for my doors and more .. but it's Imitation leather I don't know ..

Question: gives no Denmark page? isn't it not very hard to type Eng whole the time?

greetz
                raik

gelöschtes Mitglied
                • Themenstarter

okay sound nice.. post some pictrues when you are done with it..

And no, haven't found any good Polo sites in Denmark yet, and i think that this site have almost it all.. really great site with almost anything, and crazy many members who owns a polo by themselves..

And no i don't think its hard, i have no problem writing english, not in this matter..

gelöschtes Mitglied
                • Themenstarter

i think my biggest problem is german.. i was'nt good at in school..

gelöschtes Mitglied

yeah, thats a Problem.. but, just ask all again, we are indulgently with you, you can also ask to translate, i think here are many Guy's who can do it ^^

Sers,

I think your polo-style is sportive and discreet, so i give you 7 points. Because i mean the tires don't fit well to your style.

gelöschtes Mitglied
                  • Themenstarter

I know what you are talking about Batida.. but it all costs.. thats the biggest problem.. it all have to run around just to live..

but i agree with you..

gelöschtes Mitglied
                  • Themenstarter

And thanks Raik i i'm grateful to that..

but have to run.. i have to go talk to a mechanik who has a half 6N standing in his yard.. and i need some interior from it.. heh

Cya guys.. just post what you think, then i will write back later..

Thanks so far..

gelöschtes Mitglied

I think Batida means the rims ^^

gelöschtes Mitglied
                    • Themenstarter

that was also what i thought.. heh

gelöschtes Mitglied

Und wenn jemand was schreibt bitte nicht die Google-Übersetzung benützen! Da bekommst Ohren und Augenkrebs!

Google:"And if someone which does not write please the Google translation use! There ears and eye cancer gets!" Ja ne is klar...

gelöschtes Mitglied

Fals sich jemand frag was der KillerKoch so alles an seinem auto gemacht hat,.... Ich lass mal übersetzen von Google->

Sideskirts... 2. Z3 (SchalencSpiegel)..., 3. Augenbrauen auf Engelsaugen... Alles oben wird gemalt von mich..., Und ofcause die 4. Engelsaugen..., das sie... ehrfürchtig schauen

hi killer-koch....

first of all, welcome to our polo-homepage (the real one)

in my opinion looks your car great. denmark gets 7.5 points.
                        the alu-tires are not so good...but i understand you, what belongs the money!

so this was my english, i hope it will be better the next time, then i need it for my future

have a nice time...

gelöschtes Mitglied

oh my goodness...when you need your english for your future see I black

gelöschtes Mitglied

well done, very good school english ^^ aber an deiner Satzstellung must du noch arbeiten ^^

alu-tires .. O_o lol == rims !

gelöschtes Mitglied
                            • Themenstarter

Thanks @polo@

For your time and comment

Antworten erstellen