vw teilemarkt

1,8T engine in Polo 6N2 GTI

Coolcar.dk
  • Themenstarter

Hello Germany

Are there anyone that now what i have to do if i want a 1,8T engine from VW golf GTi 150ps in my Polo 1,6 16v with 125ps
My problem is in Denmark we only can change the engine with a new with MAX 20& more pover (150ps) - If i have TüV on this modification it will go.
Then i can change the turbo, intercooler and so on - BUT - how can i get this engine to work in my car...?

My plan is around 220ps - but 200+ will do

Hope to here form somone :o)

VFG
Barney from Denmark

Ps: Other kind og tuning on my engine are also in my mind - but i want atleast 180ps
- Maybe something from the Polo 9N Super1600 rallycar can be used? because it also drives with a 1600ccm engine and has 215ps without turbo

vagcars profil bille
vagcars profil bille

I have change my motor into a 1.8T in my Polo 6NF.

Look at my page www.polo6nf.de unter Motorumbau you will find many pictures of my modifications.

If you have any question you can ask me here or by mail webmaster@polo6nf.de

cu
Steven

@coolcar

everything is possible but first
take notice, that mostly the audi tt 1.8T engine is used fur such purposes
in short, there's is quite a lot of work:
the engine is mounted diffenrently, so you'll have to change nearly all hanging-up points. then gearbox, axle's, brakesystem... at least all electronical cable, and other e-parts. the exhaust system has to be chaged compleatly, since you how have more power
a good idea would be changing the suspension - choose kw or similar, but note, that the car has more wight!

Coolcar.dk
  • Themenstarter

@ Stewen W:

how dificult is it to put the 1,8T engine in my car?
Do you know anyone in germany there can do it for me?
How many ps did you gen in get in your engine
And last question - how much money have you spend for changing to 1,8T engine?

@boomer:

I already have KW Var.2 suspentions, MK Tuning exhaulst in 3" from my Kat to the end. Brakes are standard so far.

the exhaust must fit the engine's needs, or you will loose power! check, if it is compatible

and there is a well known company to make such upgrades, they even set things right with the tüv! [Dieser Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar

• you may ask them for detailed information

• i have change my motor from tdi to 1.8t so you can not compare that to your intend.

i have changed everything, so i am at least at 8000€.

the power what i get is perhaps 230PS. but i am not sure.

polotreff.de
    #7 - 05.01.2005http://www.polotreff.de/forum/t/8026
    Antworten erstellen