vw teilemarkt

Warndreieck für Polo 2f

schneil
  • Themenstarter
schneil's Polo 2F

632/5000
Ich habe vor 25 Jahren Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. Mein Deutsch ist also nicht gut. Ich benutze Google Translate, um dies zu schreiben.

Im Vereinigten Königreich wurde Polo nicht mit einem Warndreieck ausgestattet. Es ist kein Gesetz, hier ein Warndreieck im Auto zu haben.

Ich hätte jedoch gerne ein Warndreieck, das gut passt. Ich verstehe, dass das Dreieck hinten am Auto auf der linken Seite passt. Das Warndreieck wird mit einem Gummiband fixiert?

Können Sie mir sagen, welches Dreieck Sie in Deutschland verwenden? (Vw Teilenummer wenn möglich)

Wenn Sie ein Foto eines Dreiecks anbringen könnten, wäre das großartig.

Vielen Dank

Original English
I learned German in school 25 years ago. So my german speaking is not good. I am using google translate to write this.

In the United Kingdom, Polo's did not come fitted with a warning triangle. It is not a law to have a warning triangle in the car here.

However I would like to have a warning triangle that fits well. I understand the triangle fits at the back of the car on the left hand side. The warning triangle is held in place with a rubber strap?

Could you tell me which triangle you use in germany? (Vw part number if possible)

If you could post a photograph of a triangle fitted, that would be great.

thanks

Hallo, an new User from UK

in den 90er waren solchen aktuell: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Euro-Warndreieck-in-Kunststoffbox-Warndreieck-Unfalldreieck-NFZ-PKW/274123916046?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item3fd30f030e:g:LfIAAOSw~QVd5PJ4&enc=AQAEAAACQBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qXW3XcRF%2FDTDvvGHFrpxJm%2B3E1O1WatqFRXheQWIJgSjoAa4YSchp30Yp44J2KX8IkqNV%2F4Kc86lygMC8BumqA7NpDGcVBAKT3RA5LIG4maXkHUXNGz%2FVsqdKwj%2FwT%2BZwhihsQVxdcLz428hwLganusD6oLILMtpJYyEm0%2BULBoeyQR5MvnynDlJUJrdd1H95ERAAIvurCWilnwFjLAug%2FaGiro68G0PzniMiVuMgUxUssg%2F%2BwT9IN%2FE3NHYijSvsM8lg9wPoSWRBCWHv0QbjYJ33fPRmk79ODhCJppKGXQrbHfZ7G21K2SNSjAGZPsbPMkp9G9RbLa4TfrbK9V7Uex9hO%2B9ZGhaLEBKqQc6vc7vQN6k3Hr4TI7kxFDzkyTcTkNPhSAZMWw0cFAQOf3GulRnuxKdzGVL5CHlRMCG0MUyk5qIC3bwPbY9HilE8QFBsMozDtvPQQ%2Byvqefc3J1xoFv3vZnFRIRc7ScnA%2FUn4KFa09uIWTLDAvzyuZLSX3m%2Fa4ZR4CeTdcFt5rkSLovE0EGh3d44idAYP%2FhKas1CF9VB%2BASPfvusWVSZZB8Iq6CY4RVmPqRHaDFJCYU0FqrvZe2GjE5o%2FiMxTpfRewsAk32GNlC5doWxjWqxxWkCjhEVF%2FkRj54novO0iENFNTiY6nqxCjYlzt1%2BJff4E5FSumjKsbaVBMUrHKQoJB7fjM5oTl0KOa6RmKPE1KD4Ng5dBBFDs26%2BwuSmBcyAksy51FLg%3D%3D&checksum=274123916046db300c11a5814cb29f3c3e04e2e7a654&enc=AQAEAAACQBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qXW3XcRF%2FDTDvvGHFrpxJm%2B3E1O1WatqFRXheQWIJgSjoAa4YSchp30Yp44J2KX8IkqNV%2F4Kc86lygMC8BumqA7NpDGcVBAKT3RA5LIG4maXkHUXNGz%2FVsqdKwj%2FwT%2BZwhihsQVxdcLz428hwLganusD6oLILMtpJYyEm0%2BULBoeyQR5MvnynDlJUJrdd1H95ERAAIvurCWilnwFjLAug%2FaGiro68G0PzniMiVuMgUxUssg%2F%2BwT9IN%2FE3NHYijSvsM8lg9wPoSWRBCWHv0QbjYJ33fPRmk79ODhCJppKGXQrbHfZ7G21K2SNSjAGZPsbPMkp9G9RbLa4TfrbK9V7Uex9hO%2B9ZGhaLEBKqQc6vc7vQN6k3Hr4TI7kxFDzkyTcTkNPhSAZMWw0cFAQOf3GulRnuxKdzGVL5CHlRMCG0MUyk5qIC3bwPbY9HilE8QFBsMozDtvPQQ%2Byvqefc3J1xoFv3vZnFRIRc7ScnA%2FUn4KFa09uIWTLDAvzyuZLSX3m%2Fa4ZR4CeTdcFt5rkSLovE0EGh3d44idAYP%2FhKas1CF9VB%2BASPfvusWVSZZB8Iq6CY4RVmPqRHaDFJCYU0FqrvZe2GjE5o%2FiMxTpfRewsAk32GNlC5doWxjWqxxWkCjhEVF%2FkRj54novO0iENFNTiY6nqxCjYlzt1%2BJff4E5FSumjKsbaVBMUrHKQoJB7fjM5oTl0KOa6RmKPE1KD4Ng5dBBFDs26%2BwuSmBcyAksy51FLg%3D%3D&checksum=274123916046db300c11a5814cb29f3c3e04e2e7a654&mkcid=1&mkrid=707-53477-19255-0&siteid=77&campid=5336422284&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=707-53477-19255-0&siteid=77&campid=5336422284&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

Hi there,

I never bought a brandnew Car in Germany so I'm not sure what triangels VW use . Hopefully you get one in a new car...

If you buy one in Germany it must be DIN, that means German Norm...

Look for Warndreieck or better for Verbandtasche at ebay...Verbandtasche means it's a package including first aid kid, triangle and warning - jacket in a small set...The triangle is smaller than others...Costs 10 Euro all together...
If you come to germany it costs 15 Euro without triangle if you're stopped by an angy police officer who like to see it and you're not a good looking lady...
The first aid box has a date, if it's too old you have to buy a fresh one...
I fix the triangle with the rubber -holders at the back and the first aid box at the upper right side where they made the place for it...

Sorry, from my pc it's actually not possible to post pictures...

schneil
  • Themenstarter
schneil's Polo 2F

Zitat:

Hallo, an new User from UK

in den 90er waren solchen aktuell: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/707-53477-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5574856712&toolid=10001&campid=5336406245&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229487&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&icep_item=274123916046

Hallo
Wäre dies das Äquivalent zu Großbritannien?
[Dieser Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar

• schneil
    • Themenstarter
    schneil's Polo 2F

Zitat:

Hi there,

I never bought a brandnew Car in Germany so I'm not sure what triangels VW use . Hopefully you get one in a new car...

If you buy one in Germany it must be DIN, that means German Norm...

Look for Warndreieck or better for Verbandtasche at ebay...Verbandtasche means it's a package including first aid kid, triangle and warning - jacket in a small set...The triangle is smaller than others...Costs 10 Euro all together...
    If you come to germany it costs 15 Euro without triangle if you're stopped by an angy police officer who like to see it and you're not a good looking lady...
    The first aid box has a date, if it's too old you have to buy a fresh one...
    I fix the triangle with the rubber -holders at the back and the first aid box at the upper right side where they made the place for it...

Sorry, from my pc it's actually not possible to post pictures...

Hello. I am lucky and managed to get a first aid kit holder from a scrap car. So I have the Hepp first aid kit (much cheaper from Hepp in germany, than from VW in the UK!).

ETKA shows a long rubber strap. I can't work out where it attaches?

I can get Audi and VW for a reasonable price. Like this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENIUNE-AUDI-GEBRA-WARNING-TRIANGLE-8D9860251A-HAZARD-EMERGENCY-ROAD-SAFETY/133194645199?epid=1809331105&hash=item1f0304fecf:g:zsAAAOSwznZdml54

Or even https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/German-Quality-Spec-Warning-Triangle-Made-Trimicro-BranD-New-/303377012498?hash=item46a2add712

If I can't get the official VW strap, Could I attach to the horizontal slots with rubber straps like on the golf?

etka.jpg
    etka.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    20191222_124009.resi
    20191222_124009.resi

Hi,

you could buy the expensive from VW for 9N...

1H0 860 273 would be an original number , but I don't know the length...

171 809 373 B is a second number, but it seems too short...

Onestly : I would take a bit time and would look at the scrap in different cars...

I use the rubber holders in my 6N for my triangle...
    My daughter has exactly the same 6N (same year same engine, same colour). That was driven only by an old lady. She has a leather bag with original tools at that rubber holder, not the triangle...
    I ask the others in german if they have an idea what was used original in a 86C...

Weiß jemand hier wie die orginal VW -Halterung für Warndreieck ausgesehen hat beim 86C und kann ev. Bilder einstellen ?

Hello,
    thats the rubber strap for Triangle looks:
    VW Part Nummer : 867 860 266

The Triangles, that were used by VW in 80s, looks like the one in the pictures below.

I take next time a picture how the rubber strap and triangle is attaged, from my Polo.
    Could take a few days, for the picture.

greeds

CIMG9506.JPG
    CIMG9506.JPG
    CIMG9507.JPG
    CIMG9507.JPG

schneil
    • Themenstarter
    schneil's Polo 2F

Zitat:

The Triangles, that were used by VW in 80s, looks like the one in the pictures below.

I take next time a picture how the rubber strap and triangle is attaged, from my Polo.
    Could take a few days, for the picture.

greeds

Yes please, a photograph would be great

I take a picture, at the weekend. My Polo stands some miles away, from my home.

MfG

So her are the photos, how ist looks by my polo.

greeds

CIMG9510.JPG
    CIMG9510.JPG
    CIMG9512.JPG
    CIMG9512.JPG
    CIMG9513.JPG
    CIMG9513.JPG

Zitat:

DIN, that means German Norm

german standard

Danke Hokuspokus...

Mein Englisch in der Schule ist 45 Jahre her und war damals schon scheiße...

Aber Dein Humor ist top!

Dein Verbands-"Kasten" verdient die Bezeichnung aber auch nicht...

Ah ja, und mit dem englisch gehts mir genau so..., bis ich da überlege wie ich schreiben stehen schon wieder 3 Beiträge mehr da...

Zitat:

Dein Verbands-"Kasten" verdient die Bezeichnung aber auch nicht...

Meinst mich grandpa ?

Steht doch drauf Verbandstasche. Ist jetzt halt ein Verbandstaschenhalter.

MfG

Zitat:

Ah ja, und mit dem englisch gehts mir genau so..., bis ich da überlege wie ich schreiben stehen schon wieder 3 Beiträge mehr da...

Wenns nur 3 Beiträge sind, geht's ja... Das geht mir selbst so wenn ich in Deutsch antworte...

Mir is dat Latte, wenn man mein Englisch nich versteht kann man ja nachfragen...

Und in den Pubs in England gibt's nach 5 Bier eh keine Probleme mehr mit der Verständigung...Muhahaha...

Zitat:

Wenns nur 3 Beiträge sind, geht's ja...

Na ja, du schreibst auch immer so viel

Dann kommen weniger Rückfragen...

Also reine Faulheit...

schneil
    • Themenstarter
    schneil's Polo 2F

Zitat:

So her are the photos, how is looks by my polo.

greeds

CIMG9510.JPG
    CIMG9512.JPG
    CIMG9513.JPG

Thankyou
    The photos were very helpful.
    I also found a picture in my Polo manual of the strap and triangle. The triangle in the manual is much narrower and fits inside the hole under the tailgate. I wonder which triangle they used, as it must be around 35cm long?
    My local VW dealer said the strap is now obselete (and if available would cost around £27.00). If anyone has one for sale and would like to ship to the UK I'd be interested.
    In the meantime I have secured a triangle in the hole under the tailgate using a velcro loop. Not neat, but seems secure

(google translate German)

Vielen Dank
    Die Fotos waren sehr hilfreich.
    Ich habe in meinem Polo-Handbuch auch ein Bild des Riemens und des Dreiecks gefunden. Das Dreieck in der Anleitung ist viel schmaler und passt in das Loch unter der Heckklappe. Ich frage mich, welches Dreieck sie verwendet haben, da es ungefähr 35 cm lang sein muss.
    Mein örtlicher VW-Händler sagte, der Gurt sei mittlerweile veraltet (und würde, falls verfügbar, etwa 27,00 £ kosten). Wenn jemand eine zum Verkauf hat und nach Großbritannien versenden möchte, wäre ich interessiert.
    In der Zwischenzeit habe ich mit einem Klettverschluss ein Dreieck im Loch unter der Heckklappe befestigt. Nicht ordentlich, scheint aber sicher

polo manual warning
    polo manual warning
    warning trIangle vel
    warning trIangle vel

Maybe VW changed the triangle, when the facelift (2F) were indroduced in the Market.
    My Polo is only an old one, before the Facelift starts.

How you done the triangle is different, but not bad. The triangle don´t steals room in the trunk.

Wish you a happy new year.

greeds

schneil
    • Themenstarter
    schneil's Polo 2F

Zitat:

Maybe VW changed the triangle, when the facelift (2F) were indroduced in the Market.
    My Polo is only an old one, before the facelift starts.

How you done the triangle is different, but not bad. The triangle doesn't steal room in the trunk.

Wish you a happy new year.

greeds

The triangle in the photograph is not a VW one. It's one from my wife's Peugeot RCZ. I will neaten it up in due course and try some stick-on velcro on the case

Happy new year to you guys.
    I have now had my Polo for 20 years! If it passes it's MOT I will have to buy it a present

Das Dreieck auf dem Foto ist kein VW. Es ist eines vom Peugeot RCZ meiner Frau. Ich werde es zu gegebener Zeit auffrischen und ein paar Klettverschlüsse an der Tasche probieren.

Frohes neues Jahr euch.
    Ich habe jetzt mein Polo für 20 Jahre gehabt! Wenn es den TÜV besteht, muss ich ihm ein Geschenk kaufen

Antworten erstellen